Source of Featured Image: Whisper
These are the top five Canadian Travel Blogs which provide you with diverse locations and the top-notch captivating descriptions and recommendations for experienced and newbie travelers alike.
- Breathe Dream Go – This is an award-winning travel site by a Canadian blogger whose mission is to inspire travelers while providing captivating and original advice about all the beautiful places to see while visiting India. The author aims to revolutionize travel through the lens of a female “solo traveler.”
- Hike Bike Travel – Love to hike and bike? If so, then this blog is for you. Your legs can take you hiking anywhere, as can your bike therefore there are no excuses as to why you should not be exploring your city, province, and/or country. This blogger had quit his job to dedicate all his time to travel and photography. If this does not motivate you to go out of town this weekend, then I do not know what will.
- Brendan’s Travels – Having traveled to eighty nations as a journalist and photographer, Brendan is a mandatory follow. His stunning photos and descriptive posts will surely answer all the Who, What, Where, When, Why, and How questions you may have. A highly reputable blogger and informative blog featuring travel tours and workshops for travel savvy individuals and inexperienced travelers alike.
- Man on the Lam – Former corporate employee Raymond blogs about his “great escapes” to differing nations while entertaining his followers with a comical and unconventional writing style and perspective on nations and cities which he has had the privilege of visiting and the places which he plans to visit next.
- Candice Does The World – Candice freelances and travels at the same time. Sounds like she is living the dream. Her blog is not restricted to traveling rather it expands on the type of lifestyle which she finds so rewarding. Her blogs mission is not limited to writing about travel rather she enjoys unveils herself to be a dynamic individual ready for any challenge that may come her way.
If you have a favorite travel blog feel free to share and explain why you follow it with great affection.